The information throughout the following noted WEBSITE is provided by THE INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS herein AFTER collectively referred to as: IAQFP.
ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT ON THE IAQFP WEBSITE www.IAQFP.org, IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE STATUTES AND REGULATIONS, FURNISHED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. THE THIRD PARTY MARKS APPEARING ON THIS SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL OTHER MARKS APPEARING ON THE SITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF IAQFP.
IN NO EVENT WILL IAQFP BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Viewing this Website does not constitute an offer of products or services outside the area where IAQFP or INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS are registered or exempt from registration.
The information presented is meant to be as accurate as possible although we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for any particular purpose. No part of the information contained in or from any part of this website may be reproduced, copied, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including recording, photocopying, or by any information storage retrieval system, without prior written permission from IAQFP. You assume full responsibility for using the information at this site, and you understand and agree that IAQFP is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. The mention of specific products or services at this site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by IAQFP, unless it is explicitly stated.
The contents of IAQFP sites on the Internet are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos. IAQFP prohibits the use of any IAQFP copyrights or trademarks as a link to any IAQFP website unless the establishment of such a link is approved, in writing, or unless the following “Linking Conditions” are met in full. The following are marks of IAQFP and cannot be used without the express written permission of IAQFP: IAQFP, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS, the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS LOGO, IAQFP Certified—Financial Planner, IAQFP Certified—Financial Planners. ©All rights reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided through a link is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is IAQFP liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites to which you are linking or become linked.
We welcome and encourage links to our sites (herein collectively referred to as “our sites” or “IAQFP WEBSITE”). You may link only to our sites, provided you agree to the conditions described below. Links may not be established to any other pages of the website without our prior written permission. If you establish a link to the website, you will be deemed to have agreed to these Linking Conditions.
You may link only to the homepage of our sites. If you link to our sites, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the IAQFP acronym and/or full name and Internet icon(s) or banners, if available, solely for the purpose of serving as a link from your website to our sites. Except for the limited license to use these identifications granted in this paragraph. You may not use any of our sites trademarks or service marks (the “Marks”), if any, for any reason without our prior written permission.
You acknowledge that all rights to the Marks, the content appearing on any of our sites, and the look and feel of our sites, belong exclusively to IAQFP and/or its third party licensors. You will not at any time directly or indirectly contest or infringe these rights. If you link to our sites, your website may not create frames around our sites, or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of our sites, and:
- May not imply that IAQFP is endorsing you or your products or services.
- May not imply an affiliation between your company and IAQFP without prior written consent by IAQFP.
- May not misrepresent your relationship with IAQFP or present false or misleading impressions about IAQFP products or services.
- May not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful or offensive, and should be appropriate for all age groups.
- IAQFP shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website.
- IAQFP, at any time, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate your license or grant to use IAQFP information and/or your right to link to our sites, with or without cause. If IAQFP exercises this right, you must immediately remove all links to the website and cease using all IAQFP “identifiers.”
- IAQFP may amend these Link Conditions at any time. You agree to abide by these Link Conditions and other legal terms and conditions on our sites, as amended from time to time.
Professional Designations Disclosure: The QFP — Qualified Financial Planner designation is issued by the INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS (IAQFP). The QFP is granted to persons having completed IAQFP approved education, exam, ethics & experience criteria in the Financial Planning methodology, including the commitment to the professions highest ethical and continuing professional education standards. An IAQFP Certified—Financial Planner, QFP, agrees to at all time adhere to the IAQFP – Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct and IAQFP Standards. The public may both verify & locate a QFP by using the QFP Verification Registry of Qualified Financial Planners that is located at: www.IAQFP.org/QFP_registry.html.
IAQFP—BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN DISCLOSURE: This information is regularly updated. You can return to this page at any time for the most updated of these kinds of disclosures. You can access this information at: www.IAQFP.org/terms-of-use
GENERAL DISCLAIMER PRIVACY NOTICE – REGARDING Members & QFP Registrants Privacy: Maintaining the trust and confidence of our Members & QFP Registrants is a high priority, and that is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. Information We Collect: In connection with providing Membership and/or QFP Registry Registration resources and/or services, we obtain substantial public and non-public personal information about you.
Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this website (including any linked sites or attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
We maintain a business continuity plan and generally intend to continue business in the event of a significant business disruption. For more information regarding this please contact IAQFP at PO Box 11800, Palm Desert, CA 92255-1800.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL AND OTHER DISCLAIMERS:
- The credentials or designations, whether service marks, trademarks, copyrights, or other, used or referenced throughout this site, are the property of the owners or issuers of those designations, and not IAQFP.
- All terms and conditions related to the use of our sites will be construed according to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By using the website, or our sites, you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of courts located in the State of California, Riverside County, regarding all disputes related thereof.
- Information we receive from you on Membership and QFP Registrant applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security Number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from service bureaus or other third parties, such as your credit history or employment status, and other information.
Categories of Information We Disclose: We may disclose all information that we collect based upon the kind of Registration you chose within IAQFP. We do not sell Member or QFP Registrant user lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: We will not disclose information regarding you or your account with us, except under the following circumstances:
- To entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as an insurance company;
- To consumer reporting agencies,
- To third parties who perform services or marketing on our behalf;
- To your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity;
- To our attorneys, accountants or auditors; and
- To government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
How We Use Information: Information may be used among our companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a financial institution or insurance company;
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements;
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements;
- To keep you informed about our services that are or maybe of interest to you.
Our Security Policy: We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and perform their respective duties. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential Member and QFP Registrant information.
Material discussed on this site is meant for general illustration and/or informational purposes only. Although the information has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable, please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice. Discussions of past performance do not imply guarantee or assurances of future results.
Neither the information presented nor any opinion expressed constitutes a presentation by us or a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any specific financial product.
Complaint Notification: Please direct complaints to: IAQFP at PO Box 11800, Palm Desert, CA 92255-1800.
©Copyright by IAQFP, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION of QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS, IAQFP.org, “our sites”, collectively referred to throughout as “IAQFP.” All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced, recorded, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the express, prior written consent, of the Chairperson/President of IAQFP or the IAQFP Board.